Hillsborough County’s Entrepreneur Collaborative Center (ECC) offers a wide variety of programs, workshops and services for local entrepreneurs, including individual artists and small arts businesses. Programs are free and open to the public. This is a great opportunity to hear subject matter experts and learn more about topics that can make you more successful. Upcoming programs this month include:
Friday, Oct. 12
Saturday, Oct. 13
Monday, Oct. 15
Tuesday, Oct. 16
Friday, Oct. 26
MORE INFORMATION: ECC Webpage or call (813) 204-9267
LOCATION: 2101 E. Palm Ave. (Parking at 2109 E. 11th Ave.), Tampa, Florida 33605
HOURS: Mon – Thu. – 8 AM to 5 PM; Fri – 8 AM to 3 PM
ABOUT THE ECC
The Entrepreneur Collaborative Center (ECC) was established by the Hillsborough County Economic Development Department in 2014 to provide entrepreneurs easy access to business service providers, resources, mentorship, and specialty training. Services are provided for each businesses’ unique stage of development and business category: pre-venture, start-up, micro-enterprise, small-to-mid-size enterprise, community-based, targeted industry, technology and innovation, and more.
The ECC is centrally located in historic Ybor City. The facility often hosts partner events in the evenings and on the weekends. The ECC observes government holidays in accordance with the Hillsborough County calendar.
The ECC offers:
- One-stop shop for entrepreneurial resources and information, collaboration, and mentoring
- Host to more than 2,300 programs and 34,000 participants since opening in December 2014
- Supported by more than 80 business and community partners
- State-of-the-art technology and collaborative space for local non-profits and agencies to host networking and engagement events
- Home of the FSBDC at Hillsborough County
- Host site for 1 Million Cups Tampa startup presentations and networking
This post expires on Thursday November 1, 2018.