OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS
Jurors are interested in seeing each artist’s perspective on the theme and how they develop these interpretations of the word.
– Submit entry to email@example.com with Email Title Subject: CALL TO ART SUBMISSION
– Each entrant is allotted up to 5 image submissions.
– All images must be in .jpg format and titled. LASTNAME_TITLE
– Work must be ready to be hung with proper hanging hardware.
– All 2D mediums accepted
– Size: All work must be 36”x36” or under.
– Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable entry fee of $25.00 made through
CashApp to $LibertineFineArt or call 727-324-6730 to pay via phone between the hours of 11-5PM Monday-Friday. All applicants must pay entry fee to have artwork reviewed.
– Work accepted must be available for sale and will be subject to a standard 50% gallery sales
commission in the event that it is sold.
SUBMISSION & ENTRY FEE DEADLINE: Sunday, June 24
NOTIFICATION: Artists will be notified of acceptance or decline no later than Thursday, June 28. Notifications will be made via e-mail.
DROP OFF DATE: Tuesday, July 10 between the hours of 11:00-4:00 PM
OPENING EXHIBITION PARTY: Saturday, July 14 5:00-9:00 PM at Libertine Contemporary Fine Art Gallery, 200 Central Avenue Suite 111, St. Petersburg Florida, 33701 (Entrance on 1st
avenue south & 2nd street south.
DEADLINE: Sunday, June 24
MORE INFO: http://www.LibertineFineArt.com
Submitted by: Libertine Contemporary Gallery, Libertine Contemporary Fine Art. The listing of this opportunity does not imply endorsement by the Arts Council of Hillsborough County. Please contact the organizer for more information.
This post expires on Monday June 25, 2018.