Ybor City Development Corporation (YCDC), Inc. is now accepting applications for its annual Special Events Co-sponsorship Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2019 (FY19), which is designed to assist the funding of new or existing special events happening in Ybor City’s CRA 1 area between October 1, 2018, and September 30, 2019.
Events must address at least one of the following components to be considered for funding:
- Reinforce Ybor City’s cultural roots and/or historical attributes;
- Family-oriented that attracts daytime/early evening crowds;
- Maintain and improve Ybor City’s traditional events;
- Celebrate the arts; and/or,
- Promote Ybor City’s 2018 holiday season to include a parade, festival or other activity.
The FY19 program budget is approximately $125,000 and special events can apply for up to $10,000.
To download an application, please visit www.tampagov.net/YCDC
or pick up an application at:
Ybor City Development Corporation
2015 E. 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
All completed applications must be received at the YCDC office by
Monday, August 27, 2018, by 5 p.m. (No exceptions.)
For more information about this program, please contact Brenda Thrower with the Ybor City Development Corporation at (813) 274-7917 or email at Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post expires on Tuesday August 28, 2018.