Carrollwood Players Theatre is seeking a resourceful, dedicated self-starter who loves the performing arts and would like to help Tampa’s longest-operating non-profit community theatre by promoting and selling group bookings for our productions. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial, high-energy people person who believes in the mission of our organization and wants to bring the experience of live theatre to groups of all kinds from our community.
This position is a commission-only independent contractor opportunity, with significant earning potential. A commission of 10% is paid for all successful group bookings.
• Prospect group sales opportunities throughout the community, including but not limited to; Senior groups, social clubs, community organizations, private groups, businesses, etc.
• Close group sales bookings and manage the full sales cycle to include; prospecting, presenting, negotiating, servicing, and relationship building and maintenance with group customers.
• Consistently win new business and achieve reasonable revenue goals.
• Communicate with potential and existing group customers by phone, email, and in-person.
• Coordinate with the CWP Box Office and Front of House teams to ensure group customer expectations are consistently exceeded.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Very strong initiative and prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors.
• Ability to demonstrate the excitement and value of a live theatre experience for groups of all kinds.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Must be resourceful, self-starting, and persistent.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in person, by email, and on the telephone.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Honest, committed, strong work ethic.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Professional spirit, style, and personality.
DEADLINE: No Deadline
MORE INFO: http://www.tinyurl.com/cwpgroupsales
Submitted by: Jim Russell, Carrollwood Players Theatre. The listing of the opportunity does not imply endorsement by the Arts Council of Hillsborough County. Please contact the submitter for more information.
This post expires on Monday April 9, 2018.