Carrollwood Players Theatre is seeking a resourceful, dedicated self-starter who loves the performing arts and would like to help Tampa’s longest-operating non-profit community theatre by selling advertising packages in our community. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial, high-energy people person who believes in the mission of our organization and can translate that passion into sales.
This position is a commission-only independent contractor opportunity, with significant earning potential. A commission of 10% is paid for all successful sales.
• Prospect small and large businesses and organizations in our community to close sales of playbill, website and other advertising products and packages.
• Manage the full sales cycle to include; prospecting, presenting, negotiating, servicing, and relationship building and maintenance with advertising customers.
• Consistently win new business and achieve reasonable revenue goals.
• Communicate with potential and existing advertising customers by phone, email, and in-person.
• Coordinate with the CWP Marketing team to ensure sold products are fulfilled as promised.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Very strong initiative and prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors.
• Ability to demonstrate the tangible and intangible benefits of supporting the arts with an advertising purchase.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Must be resourceful, self-starting, and persistent.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in person, by email, and on the telephone.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Honest, committed, strong work ethic.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Professional spirit, style, and personality.
DEADLINE: No Deadline
MORE INFO: http://www.tinyurl.com/cwpadsales
Submitted by: Jim Russell, Carrollwood Players Theatre. The listing of the opportunity does not imply endorsement by the Arts Council of Hillsborough County. Please contact the submitter for more information.
This post expires on Monday April 9, 2018.