- The teacher must be a current FAEA member
- You may enter one (1) entry per student
- You are encouraged to enter as many students as possible
- There is a $5.00 entry fee per entry
- All forms of media are accepted
- All photographs used for entries should be JPG files
- Submissions accepted through Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Signed release forms must be sent to the FAEA office by Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Adjudication will take place in March, and results will be sent out in April. The judging process is conducted virtually by a minimum of three judges who have received FAEA training in scoring artworks for exhibition. The jurors work independently of each other. All entries are adjudicated “blind” by the judges (artist name, school, and district are not visible to the judges).
This post expires on Friday March 15, 2019.