The Arts Council works with Hillsborough Arts, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization, to accept donations from individuals and corporations for specific areas, as memorial gifts or general contributions. These donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law and 100 percent of the donations to Hillsborough Arts, Inc. fund programs that directly support our local arts and culture in community.
Make a Donation to the Arts Council
- You can make a one-time donation or a recurring pledge with your Visa, Mastercard or e-check through our secure donation page.
- Prefer Paypal? We’ve got that too. Make a donation via our Paypal donation page.
- Check or money order? Send it to us by mail to Hillsborough Arts, 505 E. Jackson St., Suite 306, Tampa, FL 33602.
- Would you rather see the smile you’ll put on our faces when you make a donation? Just visit our offices and make your donation in person.
- We’ll be glad to help you with special purpose donations and memorial contributions. Call us at (813) 276-8250 to make the arrangements that suit your needs. If you are making a donation in honor of a special occasion or in memory of someone, we will gladly send a letter of appreciation notifying them of your donation.
In-Kind Donations and Volunteerism
Many arts organizations accept non-cash donations in the form of time or materials. If you have a particular interest and would like to contribute to the arts, please call us at (813) 276-8250 or send us an email via our Contact page to find out more. Ready to volunteer now? Check out our Volunteers Needed page.
Join one of the state or national advocacy organizations and make your support of the arts count.
Whether your gift is large or small, rest assured it can make art happen. We appreciate your support and will happily discuss any type of contributions you wish to make. Please call us at (813) 276-8250 or send us an email via our Contact page.