Imagine Museum, a new fine art museum in the Central Arts District of St. Petersburg whose primary collection displays the growth and diversification of the studio glass movement in America, is seeking to fill two positions:
The Finance Manager will lead all day to day finance operations including functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, reporting, and payroll. A primary responsibility is to guide and recommend best practices to maximize net revenues for Museum operations. Additionally, the Finance Manager will partner with the management, HR and IT staff to optimally integrate these functions with Finance.
– Extensive knowledge of non-profit accounting principles, procedures, and standards, including a strong understanding of 501(c)3 accounting rules, 990’s, yearly audits, and other non-profit related accounting best practices.
– Experience in the grant funding and reporting process
– Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
– Strong people skills which include: positive attitude, motivation, coaching, training, problem resolution, organization, and attention to detail
– Proficiency in MS Office, and accounting software for mid-size organizations.
– Knowledge of Blackbaud’s Financial Edge, Raisers Edge, and Patron’s Edge preferred.
– Nonprofit experience a big plus.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Reporting to the Deputy Director, the Manager will be responsible for the creative development and coordination of the Museum store.
Basic Job Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in related field.
– 5 years’ senior level retail management and retail purchasing experience.
– Proven experience in sales growth, staff training and management, and inventory control procedures.
– Sound verbal and writing skills.
– Proven analytical and organizational skills.
– Experience and proficiency with Microsoft and Google software products and other software programs as needed.
– Creative thinker and possess the skills to take a plan from inception to completion.
– Excellent time management skills; ability to manage a variety of responsibilities under pressure.
– Ability to lift boxes up to 40 lbs. unassisted.
– Ability to sit at computer, work on foot, bend and or stoop for extended periods of time.
– Proficient use of technology.
DEADLINE: Both positions are open until filled
MORE INFO: http://www.imaginemuseum.com
Submitted by: Jamie Francis, Imagine Museum
Post expires on Thursday June 1, 2017