The position requires at least a Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of prior-related experience. This position is for the Art Gallery Director (position is formally classified as a Program Analyst) for Gallery 221 at the Dale Mabry Campus of HCC. The starting date will be early July 2017.
- Provides direction and assistance in a variety of aspects to the assigned program.
- Produces documented reports regarding the assigned program on a pre-determined schedule.
- Conducts research and retains documentation (electronic or paper) of same.
Assists students and other college employees in the related area. May occasionally serve as an advisor to students.
- Produces bulletins, invitations, notices and brochures on an as-needed basis.
- Types, files, and maintains lists for assigned program.
- Performs other similar and related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate all gallery exhibit loan forms; maintain all records for management of the gallery; oversee art exhibit installation and dismantling on campus and off campus.
- Develop grants and seek private sponsors for art gallery.
- Represent gallery on on-campus and off-campus committees; represent gallery at art gallery and museum openings.
- Coordinate with art faculty students’ art projects for display in galleries; coordinate and oversee annual high schools art competition.
- Issue news releases regarding art gallery events.
- Meet with Dean of Arts regarding on-going and planned exhibits/events in conjunction with current and future art exhibits and receptions.
- Maintain, update, and catalog
DEADLINE: Open until filled
MORE INFO: http://jobs.hccfl.edu/postings/7610
Submitted by: Bruce Stephens, Hillsborough Community College
Post expires on Monday June 19, 2017