Winthrop Town Centre includes the
- Barn Theatre at Winthrop,
- the Brandon Fresh Market (October – May),
- the Pole Barn at Winthrop,
- the Lawn at Winthrop, Winthrop Town Plaza and
- the Times Building.
- The Beaux Arts Districts (a Bohemian mix of artists, small shops, offices and apartments) and the Brandon Community Advantage Center (The Regent) were completed in early 2011.
Winthrop Town Centre holds several community events each year including WinterFest and the annual Winthrop Arts Festival. The Pole Barn is a 4,800-square-foot theater seating a maximum of 500 with large open main room, lobby and conference room. The Grand Pavilion is a converted pole barn offering 14,000 square feet for large events of all varieties.