The Brandon League of Fine Arts (BLFA) is now accepting submissions for their Member Show. All members in good standing may submit two works of art in accordance with the rules. If you have not paid your 2017 dues you may join BLFA on the day of take-in. All work will be included in the show.
All submissions must be in accordance with the rules:
- 2D Art may be up to 36 inches (L or W) including frame, 3D Art will be displayed in cases and must be no more than 20” tall x 14” deep x 14” wide and 5 lbs. or less.
- Work must be framed properly with a wire for hanging. No saw tooth hangers, tags or ribbons. Gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides must be wired from inside the stretcher bars to allow the painting to hang flat.
- All work must be original, created solely by the artist, completed in the last 3 years and not exhibited in a previous BLFA Show.
- No copies of work of others, including published photographs, book lessons or work created with a teachers assistance will be allowed.
- Laser reproduction, commercial prints, works from commercial molds, nudity, religious subjects or horror are not eligible.
- Artists must fill out an exhibitor form, available from the organization, for each entry.
Take-In Day: Mon., May 1, 2017, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
ENTRY FEE: $10 for each entry (cash or check)
LOCATION: Center Place Fine Arts & Civic Association, 619 Vonderburg Dr. # B, Brandon, FL 33511
CONTACT: Sue Allen, email@example.com
Submitted by: Vanessa Martin, The Creative Artist Gallery
Post expires on Tuesday May 2, 2017